Sometimes losing yourself is one way of finding it. does it make sense?

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SASUKE ON MS PAINT


Done after 20 minutes or so.

I saw a video on youtube regarding tutorials for drawing on MS paint. I love drawing and tried to have it on MS paint. and here's the result. It's almost like an original drawing of sasuke, like my friends would say. But if you look closely you can see the difference. The eye sharingan is a little weird and the head protector's kinda off. Hope you like it.

7 comments:

Keeh Jhay said...

buhati sad kow ry...

sha lang ako said...

waahhh.. i love it! it's almost as good as the real thing. :) thanks for visiting my site btw. :)

Bryan Karl said...

I don't know if I could even create one decent drawing in MS Paint. Good thing you've got the skills. I don't. :D

Clarion is my favorite sin said...

thanks for appreciating it..

schizoshrink said...

hey! i love sasuke.. and you've got real talent! it's so real...

Euan said...

Cool..actually i'm with him that day..!! you deserve to have a scholarship.go go marbio.. How bout Kenshin Himura??? it's nice too..

Angie said...

WOW! Ang galing mo...Na amaze ako.Wish ko din makagawa nito...Turuan mo naman ako oh...LOL
Uy Salamat sa pag daan sa blog ko ha...Nice yong blog mo at music.
Enjoy akong nakikinig... ^_^
Have a nice day..Keep on coming... ^_^


Designed by
Blog Need Money | Distributed Deluxe Templates