Sometimes losing yourself is one way of finding it. does it make sense?

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I LOVE THE RAIN....

Photo by Karen Diarta

It's been raining quite a lot lately. When I was young I used to take baths under the rain, run around and play. I like the feeling that the rain brought. It makes my world come to a hault to just relax and chill. Everything seems so slow and hibernating. Like in a lucid dream. It kinda gives you a refreshment, calming and relaxing effect. I don't know but for some reason rain seems mysterious to me.

The rain is like little kisses from heaven.
The rain connects us all.
The rain symbolizes joy...

When I'm under the rain, letting go is easy. Rain just washes away my worries...

1 comments:

punky said...

nakai hbaw.an pwede o ayos mag.fishing dri iligan?


Designed by
Blog Need Money | Distributed Deluxe Templates