Sometimes losing yourself is one way of finding it. does it make sense?

Monday, February 9, 2009

AARRGGGHHH!!!!! I AM TOTALLY PISSED OFF!!


WTF! Why is this happening to me.?? What have I done to deserve this??

I was working overnight last night editing my scientific paper. I was really relieved when I almost finished it. At 5am i finally take my rest and decided to finalize it when I wake up. I woke up about 1pm this day. I opened the file and to my horror, IT WAS CORRUPTED!!! Even my back up file was corrupted!! Fucking shit!!! It's like living in a nightmare, only THIS ONE IS REAL!! I worked my ass off overnight just to have my file corrupted???? huhu..I don't know what to do...I'll have to start again..God please help me...*sniff sniff*...

1 comments:

Kurniadi Bulhani said...

just keep blog.....and share all aof you


Designed by
Blog Need Money | Distributed Deluxe Templates